Makes 12 nests
For the nests
200g Dr. Oetker Continental Milk Chocolate
100g unsalted butter
200g digestive biscuits, crushed
1 pack (18g) Dr. Oetker Mini Mini Marshmallows
12 Dr. Oetker Fun Baking Cases
For the truffle eggs
200g Dr. Oetker Continental White Chocolate
80ml double cream
30g unsalted butter
Dr. Oetker Hundreds & Thousands
Dr. Oetker Sugar Strands
1. First make the nests. Break the continental milk chocolate into a heatproof bowl. Add the butter and melt over a pan of barely simmering water. Remove from the water and stir in the biscuits and marshmallows.
2. Divide the mixture between 12 fun baking cases and gently press to create nest shapes, then place in the fridge to set.
3. While they are setting, make the truffles. Break the continental white chocolate into a heatproof bowl, add the cream and butter and melt over a pan of barely simmering water. Remove from the water and allow to cool, then chill until firm.
4. Once the mixture is firm divide into 36 pieces and quickly roll each piece into an egg shape. Roll them in hundreds & thousands or sugar strands and place on a plate lined with baking parchment. Put back into the fridge for a few minutes to firm up.
5. To serve, arrange 3 of the truffle eggs in each of the nests.