5 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tesp Dr.Oetker baking powder
1/2 tesp salt
1 tesp Dr.Oetker vanilla extract
250g Icing sugar
2 egg whites
1 tsp Dr.Oetker peppermint flavour
1 tsp Dr.Oetker green food coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4
2. In one bowl combine all the dry ingredients
3. In another bowl beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.Add the egg and beat.
4. Now add the dry ingredients and the buttermilk alternatively and slowly until all are combined into a thick batter.
5. Using two teaspoons shape into rounded drops and space on baking sheets allow for spreading and bake for 15 minutes allow to cool completely.
6. For the filling whisk all the ingredients together until a light paste is formed.
7. When cooled sandwich together with filling and serve.