Responsible for the International website:
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Telephone: +49 (0) 521 155-0
For enquiries in Ireland:
Dr. Oetker Ireland Ltd.
Unit 13, Block E
Tel: +353 (0)1 408 062
Dr. Oetker Ireland Limited is registered in Ireland under 432301
VAT registration number 9581833W
1. This loyalty promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands, Isle of Man & ROI only on completion of a purchase of the required number of Dr. Oetker promotional packs of;
◦ Chocolate Chips White
◦ Chocolate Chips Milk
◦ Chocolate Chip Dark
◦ Chocolate Chunks White
◦ Chocolate Chunks Milk
◦ Chocolate Chunks Dark
◦ Chocolate Chunks Extra Dark
◦ Fine Cooks White Chocolate Bar
◦ Fine Cooks Milk Chocolate Bar
◦ Fine Cooks Dark Chocolate Bar
◦ Fine Cooks Extra Dark Chocolate Bar
And signing up to The Dr. Oetker Great Chocolate Bake Facebook App or going online, registering the codes as tokens and then redeeming for the rewards on offer.
2. Parental consent required for claimants under 16 years of age
3. Employees and their immediate families of Dr. Oetker its affiliated companies, its agents, and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not allowed to enter.
4. Internet access and Facebook account is required (Facebook via mobile phones not supported). Further purchases required to gain tokens to redeem.
5. Rewards subject to availability. Closing date 31st December 2014 or when all rewards have been redeemed, whichever is the earlier. Visit HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DR.OETKERBAKINGIRELAND to confirm stock availability prior to purchase to avoid disappointment.
6. Promotional date 22nd August 2013 until 31st December 2014 (the “promotional period”) subject to the above. All tokens redeemed after this date or when all stocks are redeemed will be invalid.
7. Special promotional codes are located on the reverse of promotional packs. Promotional codes need to be registered on-line following the instructions set out on the promotional App-The Great Chocolate Bake promotion or via the promotional website.
For entry via the Facebook site consumers will then be prompted to give the App permission to connect with their Facebook page and start the registration process where they will have to give information about their: First and Last Name, e-mail address, home (or delivery address if different ) & postcode (United Kingdom only). Consumers under 16 will have at this stage to get their parents to confirm acceptance to the terms and conditions of the promotion. They will also have to put in their code from their purchase.
8. The consumer will then be given an opportunity to opt in for further marketing and promotional information. Unless you opt-in for further communication from the Promoter, your personal details will be used for the administration of the promotion only and delivery of the reward.
9. If the code entered is correct, but does not work (or a message is displayed saying it has already been used), consumers can still qualify to have the token added to their account. To do this, consumers must email the address GCB@OETKER.CO.UK stating their name and the code used. They must also include a scan of both their receipt and back of pack. Please allow up to 5 working days for tokens redeemed in this way to be processed.
10. The consumer will then receive confirmation on the official entry page of an accepted account and that their initial code has been confirmed now as one loyalty token.
11. Consumers can enter additional codes during the promotional period, after checking against the stock status on the promotional app. Each claim must be made up of separate unique codes from further purchases of promotional packs
11. Codes are unique and can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify the entry and any reward awarded will be forfeited. Only codes associated with The Dr. Oetker Great Chocolate Bake promotion will be accepted.
12. Consumers have the opportunity to redeem tokens for a selection of rewards. The scheme is valid on the below products only. It is only valid on the Dr. Oetker Facebook App.
13. The following limited edition items are available for redemption during the promotional period, subject to availability, when the appropriate number of tokens are collected.
20,000 of Loyalty Reward A (Dr. Oetker Recipe Book) – redeemable when consumer has 2 tokens
8,500 of Loyalty Reward B (Dr. Oetker Spatula) – redeemable when consumer has 4 tokens
5,000 of Loyalty Reward C (Dr. Oetker Apron) – redeemable when consumer has 5 tokens
14. To redeem the rewards – Consumers will login to the official Facebook app when the relevant tokens are collected and validated, confirm the number of tokens that they wish to redeem against the above mentioned reward, transfer this amount to the relevant box, check against the stock status on the promotional website and then ensure that their postal delivery contact details are correct and click on the redeem button when prompted.
Your item order will be confirmed including delivery address together with an updated token status.
15. A maximum of one reward by type per person (i.e. 3 rewards 1 x recipe book, 1 spatula B and 1 x apron) when the applicable tokens are available.
16. The tokens allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the account to which the tokens have been allocated. They cannot be transferred, sold or traded to any other person or account
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all codes entered, claims and the claimants and to refuse to award a reward or withdraw reward entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or claimed a reward using fraudulent means.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All reward details will be notified via the App or website and by e-mail using the address used for registration. Recipients will be informed of their reward. Whilst every effort will be made to fulfill the reward within 30 days of the reward being claimed, there may be circumstances where fulfillment takes up to 60 days.
19. Incomplete details or those not in accordance with the registration instructions are invalid.
20. Responsibility cannot be accepted for data lost, damaged or delayed, as a result of any network, system, hardware or software failures of any kind.
21. In the event of any entrants' e-mail address changing or the e-mail address not being correct then we are not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new e-mail address.
22. No Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple accounts or entries will be accepted. In this event that person's entry will be disqualified and any offer or reward will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the reward process will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfill the rewards.
23. There are no cash or other reward alternatives available, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, the rewards will be awarded directly to the claimants only.
24. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, Dr. Oetker reserves the right to substitute alternative offers of equivalent or greater value.
26. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Facebook, but will respond to questions at email@example.com.
27. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to The Great Chocolate Bake Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of Dr. Oetker or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. We reserve the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
29. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
30. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER: Dr Oetker Ireland Unit 13, Block E Calmount Park Ballymount Dublin 12
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. This is strictly necessary so that you cannot switch this off.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you come to our website and how you interact with our advertisements. This helps us to make not only our ads, but also our content even better for you. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to personalise your account or profile on their platform.